As I had mentioned early last year, I was videotaping my family's life throughout the year and making DVD's of each month so
I managed to make one DVD which consisted of my daughters birth in December 2011 and all of January 2012. The rest of the material for 2012 is scattered throughout my laptop, waiting for me to devote time to organizing it and putting it together.
As for the challenges in the second half of 2012, I was on a roll updating as I was completing them, but then that got to be too much and the updates fell off. I did manage to do most of the challenges, but even that fell off. It was nice while it lasted and I have plans for them in the future.
Notable things that happened in 2012 that I can think of off the top of my head:
- I recovered from a C-section and went back to work.
- Stopped nursing Baby after 3 months and switched to formula against my will.
- Got rid of a vehicle and bought a new one.
- Made a road trip to Virginia Beach.
- Started a new job with more money.
- Had 2 holiday parties in our home. (One for Thanksgiving and one for Christmas).
- Baby turned 1.
- Moonu got a saxophone; the instrument he started playing over the summer
- Moonu started 4th grade.
I don't make new year's resolutions. Ever. But this year I want to make some goals because I have some floating around in my head that I want to see in print so I can stay motivated.
- Go over our finances and come up with a game plan for paying off debt and saving so we can get our house.
- Read through the Bible for the whole year and try to actually read every day instead of playing catch up.
- Finish school
- Read some books
- Start writing a book
BabyBaby turned 1 on December 1, 2012
Yesterday, January 7, 2013, was Moonu's 10th birthday.
And notable thing #10 from 2012: We found out we are having another baby.
Due May 9, 2013.
And it's a boy...